Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Welcome to Bride Education (MY STORY AND MISSION STATEMENT)

 
Welcome to Bride Education
 
My name is Angel Pacanins. My beautiful bride and I were married on October of 2010. I have been blessed with her company since the winter of 2005. We dated and, like most couples today, lived together for 4 years before I finally decided to ask her to be a part of my life at the stroke of midnight at the stroke of midnight December 31 2009.  With both of our families present. As a guy I had no idea of the whirl wind that the next 10 months of my life were about to become.  It seemed like for the first 3 months I was bombarded by questions. Naturally my wife insisted that I be a key part of the wedding planning. Being a DJ, the only part of the wedding that interested me was the PARTY. So we visited every venue in the Abilene area, tasted cakes till I became diabetic, chose colors and flowers, tasted food, and drank cocktails, hired a DJ ( she wouldn't let me work my own wedding), interviewed Photographers and video graphers. After meeting with just about every wedding "Professional", in what seemed like the whole world. We made decisions and put down deposits. For the next 4 months the storm had passed, and then. . . . .  the engagement party happened. This was the kick start to what may have possibly been the most hectic times of my life. I am not kidding there was a time that i thought that there was no way we were ever going to make it to this wedding. Like always love prevails and we did it we made it to the wedding day. The most perfect day surrounded by all of our friends and love ones. Followed by an amazing reception and then ....... it was over. Just like that.
 
     I started my entertainment company M and A Entertainment a month after we were married and strive to be the best Wedding DJ in my area. It was brought to my attention at a recent wedding that we are all put through the wedding machine and come out with no more information then when we went in. This blog is dedicated to Educating our brides about the many traditions and informing them on the many alternatives to the cookie cutter weddings that we all seem to attend so often.I want to use this as a vehicle to making sure that brides understand why things are done a certain way and give you resources to make sure that your whole wedding experience is a positive one. Whether you are on a beer and nuts or a caviar budget, every bride deserves to feel that the day just could not have gone any better. I want to share ideas that are out there just not everyone has a chance to search for them.  So I will have days where I share the meaning of traditions explained, Things you should know before talking to vendors, The almighty budget, and many other things that I think are relevant along the way. I have an ever growing support group of true professionals in the Abilene area that I will be relying on for many of my blogs. I thank you for sighing up for my blog and ask that you check it often. DON'T FORGET TO SHARE THIS BLOG WITH YOUR FAVORITE BRIDE TO BE, THERE WILL BE PRICELESS INFORMATION ON IT.
CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE WWW.MANDAENTERTAINMENT.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment